CTE Faculty Workroom & lounge
The Center for Teaching Excellence is housed in AIC 224, which is also the Faculty Workroom and Lounge. The space offers 2 workshop rooms that can accommodate faculty looking for a spot to prepare for their class or work on a project. There is also a general area for casual conversation and relaxing, as well as a lending library for books related to teaching, learning, and professional development.
Amenities in the faculty workroom and lounge include:
- Keurig machine with a selection of coffee and tea
- Water cooler
- Microwave and fridge
- Storage cubbies
- Copier and scanner printer
- Supplies – pens, pads, sticky notes, blue books, etc.
- 2 workstations (Microsoft Surface Pros)
- 2 large screens with wireless connectivity via Mersive Solstice