The Canvas Plagiarism Framework (CPF) is an easy to use method of obtaining Turnitin Similarity & Originality Reports for submitted assignments in Canvas. Turnitin features are configured via Canvas assignment settings and accessible from within Feedback Studio.
In addition to its ease of use there are several advantages to using the Canvas Plagiarism Framework over the Turnitin External Tool integration.
- All access and due date settings are pulled directly from the Canvas assignment settings. This avoids the Turnitin errors that are common when importing assignments from past courses.
- Supports Group Assignments.
- Supports Canvas Peer Review assignments
- Multiple submissions are supported with each submission receiving it’s own Similarity Report.
- Re-submissions are permitted after the Due Date