Panopto is an all-in-one video platform for presentation recording, live webcasting, social learning, video content management, and more.
With Panopto you can:
- Record a class lecture so that students can review the content later
- Panopto recordings capture video, audio, PowerPoint, and screen capture components to create presentations that students can then search, reference, and review on-demand
- Upload your own videos or videos created on another platform
- Panopto allows you to upload related PDF files so that all relevant information is included within the recording.
- Content is published to the Panopto server and accessed by students via your Blackboard course.
- Getting Started with Panopto
- How to Upload Videos to Panopto
- Share a Panopto Video by Embedding it into an Item (Build Content Menu)
- Share Zoom Class Recordings using a Panopto folder
- How to Access your Zoom cloud recordings in Panopto and Share them with your students
- Setup Automatic Routing for Zoom Recordings
- Add a Quiz to a Panopto Video
- Create a Panopto Video Quiz Assessment
- Tracking Student Viewing Activity of Panopto Videos
- How to share a Panopto video
- How to create an Assignment folder in Panopto to allow students to create and upload videos
- Panopto Video Captions – Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- How to Edit a Video in Panopto
Panopto has a number of training videos covering a vast number of topics. These training videos can be accessed here.