Panopto is an all-in-one video platform for presentation recording, live webcasting, social learning, video content management, and more.
With Panopto you can:
- Record a class lecture so that students can review the content later
- Panopto recordings capture video, audio, PowerPoint, and screen capture components to create presentations that students can then search, reference, and review on-demand
- Panopto allows you to upload related PDF files so that all relevant information is included within the recording.
- Content is published to the Panopto server and accessed by students via your Blackboard course.
FACULTY QUICK GUIDES
- Getting Started with Panopto
- How to Upload Videos to Panopto
- Tracking Student Viewing Activity of Panopto Videos
Panopto has a number of training videos covering a vast number of topics. These training videos can be accessed here.