The CTE’s Teaching Transformations Series has been hosting online sessions on a variety of topics since early June, designed to enhance instructors’ abilities to creative flexible learning experiences. The recordings of all 16 sessions are now available at https://cte.bryant.edu/teaching-transformation-summer-2020-recordings/
REMINDERS: Spring 2021 Teaching Support
- Support for Blackboard and Canvas is available by email to email@example.com
- Online 24×7 support for Blackboard is also available HERE.
- 24/7 access to Canvas Support is located in the Global Navigation menu in Canvas.
- Instructors can seek technical support via the IS Helpdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org and others at https://is.bryant.edu/services/teaching-and-learning
- Some helpful resources from Information Services on Teaching Remotely: https://is.bryant.edu/support/teaching-learning-and-working-remotely
- Workshop Recordings on Preparing for Hybrid Teaching
Complete CTE Resources at https://cte.bryant.edu/support-resources/
- The Data Visualization Lab (Bello 101) is available for instructional use on a scheduled basis.