REMINDERS: Spring 2021 Teaching Support
- Support for Blackboard and Canvas is available by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online 24×7 support for Blackboard is also available HERE.
- 24/7 access to Canvas Support is located in the Global Navigation menu in Canvas.
- Instructors can seek technical support via the IS Helpdesk, email@example.com and others at https://is.bryant.edu/services/teaching-and-learning
- Some helpful resources from Information Services on Teaching Remotely: https://is.bryant.edu/support/teaching-learning-and-working-remotely
- Workshop Recordings on Preparing for Hybrid Teaching
Complete CTE Resources at https://cte.bryant.edu/support-resources/
- The Data Visualization Lab (Bello 101) is available for instructional use on a scheduled basis.