aic innovation forum
The forum presents a unique environment that can support a variety of teaching and learning activities. With an overall capacity of 300, it is outfitted with several types of furnishings:
- Tables and chairs that can be moved and rearranged for small group activities, as well as larger events such as town halls, debates, presentations, etc.
- Soft seating for small group sessions and conversations
- Movable whiteboards that can be used to create defined areas for collaborative work
The typical setup and arrangement for the forum include:
- 3 small rounds with 4 chairs each
- 5 small squares with 4 chairs each
- 6 rectangular tables with 4 chairs each
- 10 high top tables with 4 stools each
The forum also boasts two large media walls and built-in audio for presentations.
The forum has a booking process that requires Provost booking review and approval that can take up to a month. Use of the forum for course-related activities and other academic events should be planned in advance.