Introduction to Wireless Media using Mersive Solstice
How to Install Solstice on Your Device
How to Connect?
- Open the app and find your display in the list of discovered displays.
- Don’t see your display in the list? Make sure your device’s wifi is enabled and connected to the same network as the display.
- If prompted, enter the screen key shown on the display.
- You can also connect by opening a browser and entering the IP address shown on the display.
How to Share?
- For Windows or Mac users, you can mirror your screen on the display by selecting ‘Desktop’. You can choose to share your system audio with the display if you wish.
- You can also share a specific app window to the display, if you’d rather not share the whole desktop.
- On Android, you can mirror your device to the display by selecting ‘Mirror Screen’.
- On iOS, you can mirror your device using AirPlay. Swipe up from the bottom and find the display name in the list of AirPlay Mirroring options.
- You can also share image or video files directly to the display.
How to Use the Mobile App?
The apps for iOS and Android look and function very similarly to the Windows and Mac OS X apps with a few exceptions. The most significant difference is the sharing options for mobile devices are different than those available on Windows and OS X devices. The Solstice app on mobile devices features a ‘Mirror Screen’ option in place of the ‘Desktop’ and ‘App Window’ sharing options on Windows and OS X devices.
Quick Start Guide
Solstice brings content back to the center of the meeting experience. Connect and share unlimited content to the Solstice display from any device.