What is qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a simple to use web-based survey tool to conduct survey research, evaluations and other data collection activities. Anyone (with no experience) can use this research suite to build surveys, send surveys and analyze responses – all from any online location, any time you need!
qualtrics is Entirely Web-based and Offers the Following Features:
- It’s free
- No need to install software
- Easy to use point and click interface – Process is simple and fast, and results are easy to access!
- Anyone can create surveys with graphics, complex branching and randomization
- Over 85 question types
- Many question and survey templates to choose
- Tools for basic and advanced users and surveys
- Ability to upload graphics and multimedia content in your surveys
- Online posting allows for a wider audience
- Multiple surveys can be posted at the same time and in 48 different languages
- Capability for respondents to stop in mid-survey and resume later where they left off
- Built-in dynamic reporting tools
- Ability to export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
qualtrics Beginner Tutorial
How do I create an Account?
- Point your browser to http://bryant.qualtrics.com
- Select “Don’t have an account?” in blue below the sign in box
- Enter in the required fields and select “Get Started!” when finished. (Remember the email address your entered will be your username)