AIC Tiered Classrooms
The AIC has 5 case study style classrooms. Each has a capacity of 50 students, and seating is arranged in three tiers, with two middle aisles connecting the front of the room with the rear. Features common to each room include:
- Marker boards along sides and back for group breakout.
- Three zones for vertical sliding marker/chalkboards at front of room
- A touch-panel provides control of AV and lighting, and a podium is located at the front of the room.
- A computer & Blue-Ray is located in the AV rack, with wireless keyboard & mouse at podium
- Wireless projection is available, with auxiliary inputs for connecting a laptop at podium
- Two projectors and one document camera
Assistive Listening System is available
- A wireless microphone system is available for instructor and students
- Ceiling speakers for speech and front wall mounted speakers for audio playback
- A videoconference unit can be deployed in the room on request.
Key differences between the rooms are as follows:
Room 118: A “digital whiteboard” (Epson Brightlink) complements the central whiteboards
Room 119: Blackboards
Room 212: Blackboards
Room 222: Whiteboards
Room 223: Blackboards