AIC Breakout Rooms
Twenty-three rooms are available to be scheduled by small groups for study and project activities. These rooms vary in capacity and furniture.
Use & Occupancy Guidelines
- AIC study rooms may only be reserved by Bryant University students.
- Study rooms are intended for group study and collaborative work
- Minimum occupancy: 3 students.
- Maximum time per booking: 3 hours
- Maximum weekly use: 6 hours
- Unoccupied rooms are available to individuals and smaller groups on a first come, first served basis
Login to the AIC Study Room Scheduling system to begin the study room reservation process
- Click on available time slot(s)
- Review booking details. Click “Submit Time slots” when ready
- Use your Bryant username and email password to authenticate
- Click “Submit my Booking” to reserve your time slot
- You will receive an email verification
Personal property may not be used to “hold” a group study room and may be removed if left unattended.
Contact AIC Support for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org